If you have Rubber Molding or Manufacturing Experience and would like to become a member of the KDL Team, please submit your resume to Julie Garcia at moc.noisicerpldknull@geiluj for consideration.
Current Job Postings at KDL: (Click on a Job Title below for more information)
Reporting: Reports directly to the Facilities Manager
Hours: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm Monday thru Friday. Job will require occasional work beyond 40 hour week including some Saturdays. Adjustment of hours is at the discretion of your supervisor.
The maintenance technician hired for this position will be responsible for keeping the two buildings that KDL operates running. Also, in some instances this person will assist in our production department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair and maintain main hydraulic pumping system that serves the presses in the Bradley building (greasing presses, vacuuming oil out of pans and tightening bolts on crown).
- Troubleshoot and maintain the liquid injection molding machines in the Desmond building.
- Maintain and repair miscellaneous equipment located in all buildings
(water systems, compressors, staplers, cryogenic de-flashers, mills and racking systems, 120v, 240v, and 480v electrical circuits, plumbing, PVC Repair/installation, etc.).
- Keep track of all changes completed and maintenance performed in the ISO approved log books, located in the maintenance trailer.
- Safely change fuses in machines and/or electrical boxes located around the facility.
- Keep all yards in order and cleaned weekly.
- Minor rework on various parts.
- Other tasks or projects assigned by Facilities Manager.
Skills, Education and/or Experience
- Must read, write and speak English fluently; bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Vocational or technical school is not required, however this is a plus.
- Vast understanding and willingness to keep a safe, clean and organized work environment. Punctuality and reliability.
- Understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics, plumbing, electrical circuitry, sanders, grinders, etc.
- Safe use of basic shop tools.
- Fabrication and welding experience.
- Forklift experience/basic maintenance.
Certificates, licenses, registrations
- Evidence of “US person” is required under ITAR
Physical demands, work environment, health and safety
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Stand and walk for extended periods.
- Use eye-hand coordination, repetitive hand movement and manual dexterity use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Frequently bend, reach to shoulder level and lift, carrying, pushing and/or pulling up to 50 pounds.
This is an “At Will” position and no guarantee of continued employment is made.