If you have Rubber Molding or Manufacturing Experience and would like to become a member of the KDL Team, please submit your resume to Ben Bensal at moc.noisicerpldknull@bneB for consideration.
Current Job Postings at KDL: (Click on a Job Title below for more information)
Reporting: Reports directly to the Facilities Manager
Hours: 7:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday thru Thursday, 8:00 am to 2:30 pm Friday. Hours may be adjusted at the discretion of your supervisor.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for performing and documenting preventive maintenance on hydraulic equipment and injection molding machines, along with routine grounds and facilities upkeep. Work will be performed in an industrial manufacturing environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete and document scheduled preventive maintenance.
- Assist production departments by maintaining and fixing process equipment.
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Troubleshoots minor maintenance problems involving electrical, structural, plumbing, and equipment repair or replacement.
- Performs preventive maintenance building duties.
- Preserve product, tools, equipment, and workplace in accordance with good manufacturing practices.
- Understands and adheres to OSHA regulations.
- Supports 5-s and adheres to health, safety and environmental company guidelines.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned by supervisor.
Skills, Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience required
- General computer skills required (Microsoft Office suite)
- General knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic plumbing
- General knowledge of electrical systems – up to 480V 3 phase
- Working knowledge and proper use of shop hand tools.
- Familiarity with injection molding equipment and troubleshooting a plus
- Must read, write and speak English fluently; bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Good oral communication; must be articulate.
- Upholds oneself with professionalism, while exhibiting strong teamwork, adaptability, and cost consciousness.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Offer is contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check, drug screen, and physical exam.
Certificates, licenses, registrations
- Valid California driver’s license required with a clean driving record
- Forklift, OSHA, Electrical, Plumbing, and/or Welding certificates a plus
- Evidence of “US person” is required under ITAR
Physical Demands, Work Environment, Health And Safety
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- The work involves moderate risks or discomforts which require special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts or machines, fumes or irritant chemicals. May be required to use protective clothing, or gear such as masks, goggles, gloves or shields.
- The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing, walking, recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching or similar activities, and lifting a minimum of 50 lbs assisted or unassisted.
This is an “At Will” position and no guarantee of continued employment is made.
Please submit your resume to Ben Bensal at moc.noisicerpldknull@bneB for consideration.