If you have Rubber Molding or Manufacturing Experience and would like to become a member of the KDL Team, please submit your resume to Ben Bensal at moc.noisicerpldknull@bneB for consideration. Current Job Postings at KDL:
Journeyman Machinist / Mold Maker
Reporting: Reports directly to the Tooling Manager Position: Hourly Hours: 7:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday thru Thursdays & Fridays 7:00 am to 1:30 pm (Hours may be adjusted at the discretion of your Supervisor)
Purpose and Scope:
The Journeyman Machinist / Mold Maker is responsible for following all verbal and written instructions on how to build a mold for the rubber industry.
You are responsible for the following:
- Company policies, objectives and procedures.
- Verbal and/or written instructions by your supervisor.
- Understanding of the Employee Manual including Safety related items.
- To communicate all issues to your appropriate Supervisor when issues arise.
These job descriptions are not limited to the above areas and are subject to revisions and additions.
Experience in the following preferred:
- Deckel or similar single lip cutter grinder to make form tools from solid blanks
- Surface Grinder – mainly for grinding plate stock flat/parallel
- Bridgeport manual mill
- Engine lathes 15” and 17”
- CNC Vertical Machining Center Setup and Operation
- Solidworks or Equivalent CAD Software Design
- EZ-CAM or Equivalent CAM Software (Milling)
- Math skill to deal with basic Trigonometry
- Ability to Read and Interpret Technical Drawings / Blue Prints
- MIG / TIG Welding
- Manual EDM Sinker Operation
- Experience in Rubber Molding Manufacturing desirable but not a must.
Requirements may be waived upon the discretion of the Vice President depending upon experience or results of the interview.
This is an “At Will” position and no guarantee of continued employment is made. Please submit your resume to Ben Bensal at moc.noisicerpldknull@bneB for consideration.