If you have Rubber Molding or Manufacturing Experience and would like to become a member of the KDL Team, please submit your resume to Ben Bensal at moc.noisicerpldknull@bneB for consideration.
Current Job Postings at KDL: (Click on a Job Title below for more information)
Reporting: Reports directly to the Facilities Manager
Hours: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday thru Friday. Job will require occasional work beyond 40 hour week including Saturdays. (Hours may be adjusted at the discretion of your supervisor.)
The maintenance technician hired for this position will be responsible for keeping the three buildings that KDL operates running. Also, in some instances this person will assist in our production department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair and maintain main hydraulic pumping system that serves the presses in the Bradley building (greasing presses, vacuuming oil out of pans and tightening bolts on crown).
- Troubleshoot and maintain the liquid injection molding machines in the Desmond building.
- Maintain and repair miscellaneous equipment located in all buildings
(water systems, compressors, staplers, cryogenic de-flashers, mills and racking systems, etc.).
- Keep track of all changes completed and maintenance performed in the ISO approved log books, located in the maintenance trailer.
- Safely change fuses in machines and/or electrical boxes located around the facility.
- Keep all yards in order and cleaned weekly.
- Minor rework on various parts.
- Other tasks or projects assigned by Facilities Manager.
These job descriptions are not limited to the above areas and are subject to revisions and additions.
Essential Job Requirements:
Skills, Education and/or Experience
- Must read, write and speak English fluently; bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Vocational or technical school is not required, however this is a plus.
- Vast understanding and willingness to keep a safe, clean and organized work environment. Punctuality and reliability.
- Understanding of hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Safe use of basic shop tools.
- Fabrication and welding experience.
- Forklift experience.
This is an “At Will” position and no guarantee of continued employment is made.
Please submit your resume to Ben Bensal at moc.noisicerpldknull@bneB for consideration.